Are you in need of an electrical contractor for a project in Los Angeles? ProCom Electric, Inc. is the right choice! We are a family-owned and operated business that has been providing superior quality service to clients in Los Angeles and the surrounding areas since 1989.
With over 30 years of experience, our team is committed to excellence. We specialize in:
- design-build projects
- fire alarm installation and modification
- processor-based lighting control
- technical projects
- computer rooms
- lighting upgrades
- service upgrades
- underground utilities
- motor control logic
- medical facilities
- retail facilities
- office buildings
- institutional & industrial facilities
- compressed air systems
- structural modifications
- fire & water damage repairs
- framing modifications and drywall patching
- concrete coring
- flat slab sawing
- and more
Here are 10 tips for choosing the best electrical contractor in Los Angeles.
10 TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR IN LOS ANGELES:
1. Ask around - Friends and family may have had a good experience with an electrical contractor they would recommend.
2. Check references - Read online reviews to get an idea of the quality of service provided by the company you're considering hiring.
3. Verify licensing & insurance - It is important that your chosen electrical contractor be licensed and insured to protect both parties against any potential damages or liabilities during a project.
4. Get quotes from multiple contractors - You should get at least three quotes to compare and contrast services, as well as prices.
5. Ask about experience & qualifications - Make sure that the contractor you choose is experienced and qualified for the project you need to be completed.
6. Inquire about warranties - Quality contractors will provide a warranty on the services and materials they are using.
7. Check certifications - It's important to make sure the company you hire is accredited by any necessary regulatory bodies and has certifications in safety protocols such as OSHA or NFPA 70E (National Fire Protection Association).
8. Ensure customer service focus - The best electrical contractors will strive to keep their customers satisfied with excellent customer service, timely completion of projects, and open communication throughout the process.
9. Consider their availability - Electrical contractors in Los Angeles are often busy, so you should make sure that your chosen contractor can commit to completing the project within your desired timeline.
10. Prioritize safety - It is important that the electrical contractor you choose has a commitment to safety and follows all applicable regulations and codes for each job they undertake.
Why Choose Us?
ProCom Electric, Inc. is an electrical contractor based in Los Angeles that specializes in design-build projects. We are experienced, and knowledgeable and have the skills to handle all kinds of technical projects for retail facilities, office buildings, medical facilities, institutional & industrial facilities, and more.
Our team of experts can provide fire alarm installation and modifications, processor-based lighting control systems, compressed air systems, motor control logic programming, and much more. With our expertise and experience in both residential and commercial settings, we can guarantee the best results for any project you may have.
Contact ProCom Electric for Your Elecctrical Contractor in Los Angeles
When looking for an experienced electrical contractor in Los Angeles, ProCom Electric, Inc. is a clear choice! We have been providing superior service since 1989 and specialize in design-build projects as well as fire alarm installations and modifications.
Our team of qualified professionals also provides lighting upgrades, service upgrades, underground utilities, motor control logic, and more. We have experience working on medical facilities, retail facilities, office buildings, institutional and industrial facilities, compressed air systems, and more.Electrical Contractor Los Angeles